- The competition is contested within the three divisions and is calculated by adding the highest scores for 18 sequential holes, irrespective of the course, plus your handicap.
- Your Eclectic handicap is calculated by taking your average handicap over the period, less 4, less 20% of the balance.
- Entry to the competition is automatic, there is no minimum qualification and every round played at a home monthly meeting counts.
- Make-up games don’t count towards the competition.
- In the event of a tie the player with the lower handicap will win.
- Annual prizes are awarded in each division.
- The annual Eclectic Trophy will be awarded to the overall winner, irrespective of his division.
*The abridged rules contained here are to be usedonly as a guideline. In the event of a dispute or rule clarification please refer to the official set of rules as set out in the official Nomads Golf Club Rules of Play.