|A Division||B Division||C Division||“Snake Killer”|
|Joe Gumede||Ray Leppan||Basil Wilcox||Michael Hassen|
- The highest scoring eligible member of a division during the playing year at a monthly game will qualify as well as a home club member who tied that score at a home game but lost on a count-out.
- A member playing in the Gold Cup Competition will do so in the division he qualified, irrespective of his handicap on the day of the competition. For example a member may have won the B Division in any of the months in the playing year but at the time of the Gold Cup his handicap has been adjusted placing him in the A division, he will still compete for the Gold Cup in the B division.
- If during the course of the year a member has won in two divisions he may chose in which division he wishes to compete.
- A visiting Nomad who may have won a division during the year cannot compete in the Gold Cup the home club member scoring the next highest will be eligible.
- A member has won during the year but is not eligible to play in the Gold Cup will be replaced by the next highest qualifying Nomad in that month.
- Gold Cup players will compete off the average handicap from the previous 6 meetings, but off their current Nomads handicap for all the other competitions.
- The ‘Gold Cup’ will be awarded to the player in each division, there will be no runners-up.
*The abridged rules contained here are to be used only as a guideline. In the event of a dispute or rule clarification please refer to the official set of rules as set out in the official Nomads Golf Club Rules of Play.